• 11.73 m / 38 ft. LOA
• 6.63 m / 21.7 ft. BEAM
• 1.2 m / 3.9 ft. DRAFT
• 2 x 265 L / 2 x 70 US Gal. Water Tank
• 300 L / 79.3 US Gal. Fuel Tank
• 2 x 30 hp Volvo's Engine
Features & Facilities:
• Amenities: 90L / 12V Freezer
• Accommodation: 3 Double bed, Convertible Saloon Table Double, 2 Showers, 2 Toilets
• Passengers: 6 Recommended & 8 Maximum
• Sails: Main Sail Full - Battened, Roller Genoa & Lazy Jacks with Lazy Bag
• Deck: Bimini, Cockpit Cushions, Cockpit Table
Cockpit Shower, Electric Anchor Windlass, Self-tailing winches, Dinghy, Outboard Engine & 2 Swimming ladder
• Navigation: Garmin GPS Plotter, Garmin Auto Pilot, Garmin Wind Instruments, Garmin Speed Log, Garmin Depth Sounder & Garmin VHF
• Facilities: 110V Hot Water, 110V Air Conditioning & Cabin Fans
• Galley: Gas Stove Oven & Refrigerator
• Electric: 7.5KW / 110V Generator, 110V, 2000W Inverter & 12 V Socket
Additional Fees: Skipper & hostess
Departure/Arrival Port: Marsh Harbour
Minimum trip duration for this boat is 3 days and prices will vary. Please inquire directly through "Message Owner" for exact pricing.
Usually this boat operates around Abaco, BS.
The Abacos and their amazing arc of cays are a must on a sailor’s wishlist of Bahamas sailing vacations. Easily accessible by plane to Marsh Harbour or Treasure Cay, these striking islands are ideal for a week-long yachting adventure or daily trips on one of Sailo’s Abaco, Bahamas boat rentals or catamaran charters. Set sail on your weekly yacht charter from Marsh Harbour to Man-O-War, then down to Elbow Cay and back to base. Read on to get inspired and start planning your next sailing trip in the Bahamas!