Want to spend some quality time with family, friends or colleagues? So just get onboard this luxurious catamaran to make your vacation memorable forever. Lagoon 52 F is featured with all amenities required for an amazing cruising experience.
• 15.84 m / 52 ft. LOA
• 8.74 m / 28.8 ft. BEAM
• 1.50 m / 4.1 ft. DRAFT
• 4 x 240 L / 4 x 63 US Gal. Water Tank
• 2 x 496 L / 2 x 131 US Gal. Fuel Tank
• 2 x 80 hp Yanmars Engine
Features & Facilities:
• Amenities: Air conditioning, 280 L/H Watermaker, 4 burner Gas Stove Oven & part of refrigerator (78 L) Freezer
• Accommodation: 5 Double bed, 1 set Bunk Beds, 6 Showers, 6 Toilets, 2 Forepeak Cabin Single & Fly Bridge
• Passengers 12 Recommended & 14 Maximum
• Sails: Main Sail battened, Roller Genoa & Lazy Jacks with Lazy Bag
• Deck: 1 in cockpit (80 L) Fridge, over flybridge Bimini, Cockpit Cushions + lounge cushions on flybridge, Cockpit Speakers, Cockpit Table, 2 with hot/cold water Cockpit Shower, Electric Anchor Windlass, 1 for mainsail + 3 Electric Winch, Self tailing winches, Dinghy, Davits for the dinghy, outboard Engine & 2 Swimming ladder
• Navigation: B&G GPS Plotter, B&G Auto Pilot, B&G Wind Instruments, Speed Log, B&G Depth Sounder & B&G VHF
• Facilities: USB Socket in cabins, Cabin Fans & fusion with USB Radio
6 Electric Toilet Pump
• Galley: 104 L Refrigerator & Ice Maker in the cockpit
• Electric: 21.5 Kva Generator, 100A Battery Charger, 12/110 V Inverter & 8 x 120 W Solar Panel
Additional Fees: Skipper & hostess
Departure/Arrival Port: Marsh Harbour
Minimum trip duration for this boat is 3 days and prices will vary. Please inquire directly through "Message Owner" for exact pricing.
Usually this boat operates around Nassau, BS.
Visitors to the Bahamas will often pass through its capital city at least once. It’s easy to make the most of your stay, by exploring the nearby islands and tropical beaches with a Sailo boat rental from Nassau.
The vibrant capital of the Bahamas is home to resort hotels, cruise ship ports and all the trappings of a modern city. But don’t let that scare you off! There is plenty to do in Nassau and the city makes the perfect base to explore some of the more secluded islands.