Be your own captain sailing in all of the places in the Bahamas you have always dreamed of onboard our elegant catamaran. The Bahamas is an ideal destination for your sailing vacation. Our catamaran is featured with all the amenities for a perfect cruising experience which will make your upcoming vacation rememberable forever.
• 12.58m / 41.3 ft. LOA
• 7.2 m / 23.7 ft. BEAM
• 1.25m / 4.1 ft. DRAFT
• 2 x 350L / 2 x 92 US Gal. Water Tank
• 470L / 124 US Gal. Fuel Tank
• 2 x 40hp Volvo's Engine
Features & Facilities;
• Amenities: Air conditioning, 110 V/60HZ, Freezer, generator & 180 L/h, 12V Watermaker
• Accomodation: 4 Double bed, Convertible Saloon, Table Double, 4 Showers, 4 Toilets & 1 Forepeak Cabin Single
• Passengers: 8 Recommended & 11 Maximum
• Sails: Main Sail Full - Battened, Roller Genoa & lazy Jacks with Lazy Bag
• Deck: in cockpit Fridge, Plancha, Bimini, Cockpit Cushions + forward lounge cushions, Cockpit Speakers, Cockpit Table, Cockpit Shower, Electric Anchor Windlass, 1 Electric Winch, Self tailing winches, Dinghy, Outboard Engine & Swimming ladder
• Navigation: Garmin GPS Plotter, Garmin Auto Pilot, Garmin Wind Instruments, Garmin Speed Log, Garmin Depth Sounder & Garmin VHF
• Facilities: Fusion radio Bluetooth, Cabin Fans & Fusion with Bluetooth Radio
4 Electric Toilet Pump
• Galley: Gas Stove Oven & 90 l Refrigerator
• Electric: 2000W Converter, interior + exterior 12 V Socket & 4 x 100W Solar Panel
Additional Fees: Skipper & hostess
Departure/Arrival Port: Marsh Harbour
Minimum trip duration for this boat is 3 days and prices will vary. Please inquire directly through "Message Owner" for exact pricing.
Usually this boat operates around Abaco, BS.
Although they’re a popular and sometimes crowded stop for cruise ships and visitors to the Bahamas, the Abaco Islands are a great place to experience the serenity and beauty of this stunning tropical landscape.
The wonderful thing about the Abaco Islands is the choice of things to do. Although most visitors come to the Bahamas to enjoy the weather, relaxing on a beach with a cool drink, there is more to this archipelago than resort hotels.