Be your own captain sailing in all of the places in the Bahamas you have always dreamed of onboard our elegant catamaran. The Bahamas is an ideal destination for your sailing vacation. Our catamaran is featured with all the amenities for a perfect cruising experience which will make your upcoming vacation rememberable forever.
• 12.58m / 41.3 ft. LOA
• 7.2 m / 23.7 ft. BEAM
• 1.25m / 4.1 ft. DRAFT
• 2 x 350L / 2 x 92 US Gal. Water Tank
• 470L / 124 US Gal. Fuel Tank
• 2 x 40hp Volvo's Engine
Features & Facilities;
• Amenities: Air conditioning, 110 V/60HZ, Freezer, generator & 180 L/h, 12V Watermaker
• Accomodation: 4 Double bed, Convertible Saloon, Table Double, 4 Showers, 4 Toilets & 1 Forepeak Cabin Single
• Passengers: 8 Recommended & 11 Maximum
• Sails: Main Sail Full - Battened, Roller Genoa & lazy Jacks with Lazy Bag
• Deck: in cockpit Fridge, Plancha, Bimini, Cockpit Cushions + forward lounge cushions, Cockpit Speakers, Cockpit Table, Cockpit Shower, Electric Anchor Windlass, 1 Electric Winch, Self tailing winches, Dinghy, Outboard Engine & Swimming ladder
• Navigation: Garmin GPS Plotter, Garmin Auto Pilot, Garmin Wind Instruments, Garmin Speed Log, Garmin Depth Sounder & Garmin VHF
• Facilities: Fusion radio Bluetooth, Cabin Fans & Fusion with Bluetooth Radio
4 Electric Toilet Pump
• Galley: Gas Stove Oven & 90 l Refrigerator
• Electric: 2000W Converter, interior + exterior 12 V Socket & 4 x 100W Solar Panel
Additional Fees: Skipper & hostess
Departure/Arrival Port: Marsh Harbour
Minimum trip duration for this boat is 3 days and prices will vary. Please inquire directly through "Message Owner" for exact pricing.
Usually this boat operates around Nassau, BS.
Visitors to the Bahamas will often pass through its capital city at least once. It’s easy to make the most of your stay, by exploring the nearby islands and tropical beaches with a Sailo boat rental from Nassau.
The vibrant capital of the Bahamas is home to resort hotels, cruise ship ports and all the trappings of a modern city. But don’t let that scare you off! There is plenty to do in Nassau and the city makes the perfect base to explore some of the more secluded islands.