Be your own captain sailing in all of the places in the Bahamas you have always dreamed of onboard our elegant catamaran. The Bahamas is an ideal destination for your sailing vacation. Our catamaran is featured with all the amenities for a perfect cruising experience which will make your upcoming vacation rememberable forever.
• 13.60 m LOA
• 7.42 m BEAM
• 1.22 m DRAFT
• 2 x 400 L Water Tank
• 2 x 400 L Fuel Tank
• 2 x Volvo 50 hp Engine
Features & Facitlities:
• Amenities: Air conditioning, 120 L/h, 110V, watermaker & Freezer
• Accomodation: 4 Double bed, Convertible Saloon Table Double, 4 Showers, 4 Toilets, 2 - accessible from deck hatch or through forward cabin forepeak, cabin Single & Fly Bridge
• Passengers: 8 Recommended & 12 Maximum
• Sails: Main Sail battened, Roller Genoa & Lazy Jacks with Lazy Bag
• Deck: over flybridge Bimini, Cockpit Cushions + cushions on the flybridge and sunbathing deck, cockpit Speakers, Cockpit Table + tables in fwd cockpit, with hot + cold water Cockpit Shower, electric Anchor Windlass, electric Winch, Self tailing winches, Dinghy, Davits for the dinghy, outboard Engine & Swimming ladder
• Navigation: Raymarine A65 GPS Plotter, Raymarine Auto Pilot, Raymarine Wind Instruments, Raymarine Speed Log, Raymarine Depth Sounder & Raymarine VHF
• Facilities: Cabin Fans, HIFI with Bluetooth Radio & 4 Electric Toilet Pump
• Galley: full size - 615L with ice maker and dedicated converter Refrigeration & part of full-size fridge Ice Maker
• Electric: 13.5 KW, 50 HZ Generator, Battery Charger, 1 in each cabin + 1 at nav station 12 V Socket & 4 x 100 W Solar Panel
Additional Fees: Skipper & hostess
Departure/Arrival Port: Marsh Harbour
Minimum trip duration for this boat is 3 days and prices will vary. Please inquire directly through "Message Owner" for exact pricing.
Usually this boat operates around Abaco, BS.
Although they’re a popular and sometimes crowded stop for cruise ships and visitors to the Bahamas, the Abaco Islands are a great place to experience the serenity and beauty of this stunning tropical landscape.
The wonderful thing about the Abaco Islands is the choice of things to do. Although most visitors come to the Bahamas to enjoy the weather, relaxing on a beach with a cool drink, there is more to this archipelago than resort hotels.