Plan a special moment in time with that special someone. Join us on our elegant catamaran for your very special occasion and make your own lasting Memory at Sea or experience the breathtaking beauty of a sunset cruise as the sun dips below the horizon or relax and enjoy a leisurely cruise around the beautiful Bahamas while celebrating a special occasion. Our this elegant catamaran is featured with all the amenities required for a perfect cruising experience.
• 13.10 m / 43 ft. LOA
• 7.12 m / 23.35 ft. BEAM
• 1.20 m / 3.93 ft. DRAFT
• 800 L Water Tank
• 800 L Fuel Tank
• 2 x 50 hp Engine
Features & Facilities:
• Amenities: 12v 60 L/H Watermaker, part of refrigerator Freezer & Steering Wheel
• Accommodation: 4 Double bed, Convertible Saloon, table Double, 4 Showers, 4 Toilets, 2 access by front cabin Forepeak Cabin Single & Fly Bridge
• Passengers: 8 Recommended & 12 Maximum
• Sails: Main Sail battened, Roller Genoa & Lazy Jacks with Lazy Bag
• Deck: Bimini: Cockpit Cushions + cushions on the flybridge and sunbathing deck, Cockpit Speakers, 2 Cockpit Table, with hot & cold water Cockpit Shower, 1 for mainsail Electric Winch, Dinghy & outboard Engine
• Navigation: GPS Plotter, Wind Instruments, Speed Log, Depth Sounder & VHF
• Others: Cabin Fans, fusion with Bluetooth Radio & Electric Toilet Pump
• Galley: 615 l Refrigerator, Microwave & Ice Maker
• Electric: 12v/220v Inverter, 220 V Socket & 4 x 100 W Solar Panel
Additional Fees: Skipper & hostess
Departure/Arrival Port: Marsh Harbour
Minimum trip duration for this boat is 3 days and prices will vary. Please inquire directly through "Message Owner" for exact pricing.
Usually this boat operates around Abaco, BS.
The Abacos and their amazing arc of cays are a must on a sailor’s wishlist of Bahamas sailing vacations. Easily accessible by plane to Marsh Harbour or Treasure Cay, these striking islands are ideal for a week-long yachting adventure or daily trips on one of Sailo’s Abaco, Bahamas boat rentals or catamaran charters. Set sail on your weekly yacht charter from Marsh Harbour to Man-O-War, then down to Elbow Cay and back to base. Read on to get inspired and start planning your next sailing trip in the Bahamas!