No matter how far inland we live, there’s something about the sea that calls to us. It’s wide. It’s deep. It’s blue. It’s a canvas upon which we can paint adventures we otherwise can't-do on dry land. Worried about not having your own yacht? No need to worry! We have the solution for you at very affordable cost. Climb aboard and explore the Bahamas with a small group of fellow adventurers to discover your destination’s every isolated cove, pristine beach, and secluded coastal village. Billions of years ago, we emerged from the sea. Isn’t it time you went back?
• Boat model: Lagoon 42 O.V. with watermaker & A/C - PLUS
• Boat type: Catamaran
• Year built: 2018
• Length: 42 ft | 12,80 m
• 42 ft. / 12.80 m LOA
• 25.3 ft. / 7.70 m BEAM
• 4.1 ft. / 1.25 m DRAFT
• 79 US Gal. / 300 L Water Tank
• 2 x 79 US Gal. / 2 x 300 L Fuel Tank
• 2 x 57 hp Yanmars Engine
Features & Facilities:
• AMENITIES: 100L/h, 110V Watermaker, 3 burner Gas & Stove Oven
• ACCOMMODATION: 3 Double bed, Convertible Saloon Table Double, 3 Showers, 3 Toilets & 1 Forepeak Cabin Single
• PASSENGERS: 6 Recommended & 9 Maximum
• SAILS: Main Sail battened, Roller Genoa & Lazy Jacks with Lazy Bag
• DECK: 1 in cockpit Fridge, Bimini, Cockpit Cushions + lounge cushions, Cockpit Speakers, coffee table Cockpit Table, Cockpit Shower
Electric Anchor Windlass, 2 Electric Winch, (extra in Annapolis) Dinghy, (extra in Annapolis) Outboard Engine & Swimming ladder
• NAVIGATION: B&G GPS Plotter, B&G Auto Pilot, B&G Wind Instruments, B&G Speed Log, B&G Depth Sounder, B&G VHF & B&G Radar
• FACILTIES: in cabins USB Socket, 110V Air-Conditioning, Cabin Fans, Fusion Radio & 3 Electric Toilet Pump
• GALLEY; 110V Microwave, + additional (100L) & electric Fridge 12V
• ELECTRIC: 13.5 Kva / 110V Generator, 40 amp Battery Charger & 12v/110v, 2000va Inverter
Skipper & hostess
Minimum trip duration for this boat is 3 days and prices will vary. Please inquire directly through "Message Owner" for exact pricing.
Usually this boat operates around Nassau, BS.
Visitors to the Bahamas will often pass through its capital city at least once. It’s easy to make the most of your stay, by exploring the nearby islands and tropical beaches with a Sailo boat rental from Nassau.
The vibrant capital of the Bahamas is home to resort hotels, cruise ship ports and all the trappings of a modern city. But don’t let that scare you off! There is plenty to do in Nassau and the city makes the perfect base to explore some of the more secluded islands.