Want to have some adventurous memories with your friends, family or colleagues? Why not get onboard & explore the picturesque views of Bahamas, treasuring the memories of your upcoming vacation? OurBali 4.3 is the most luxurious, comfortable and spacious sailing catamaran. As it is featured with all the required amenities for a perfect cruising experience it has been a destination option for many tourists.
• 23.35 ft. BEAM
• 3.93 ft. DRAFT
• 2 x 400 L Water Tank
• 2 x 400 L Fuel Tank
• 2 x 60 hp Volvo's Engine
Features & Facilities:
• Amenities: Gas Stove Oven, part of full size, Fridge Freezer & Steering Wheel
• Accommodation: 3 Double bed, Convertible Saloon Table Double, 3 Showers, 3 Toilets, Forepeak Cabin Single 1 with access from deck & Fly Bridge
• Passengers: 6 Recommended & 9 Maximum
• Sails: Main Sail battened, Roller Genoa & Lazy Jacks with Lazy Bag
• Deck: cockpit extension Swim Platform, over flybridge Bimini, Cockpit Cushions + cushions on the flybridge and sunbathing deck, + 2 removable ones in forward cockpit Cockpit Table, with hot/cold water Cockpit Shower, Electric Anchor Windlass, 1 Electric Winch, Self tailing winches, Dinghy, Davits for the dinghy, Outboard Engine & Swimming ladder
• Navigation: Raymarine GPS Plotter, Raymarine Auto Pilot, Raymarine Wind Instruments, Raymarine Speed Log, Raymarine Depth Sounder & Raymarine VHF
• Facilities: Air Conditioning in hulls only, 110V, Fusion with Bluetooth Radio & 3 Electric Toilet Pump
• Galley: Refrigerator 615 L with a dedicated inverter, 90L/h, 12V Water maker & Ice Maker in freezer
• Electric: 9KW, 110V Generator & 70 amp Battery Charger, Inverter, 1 per cabin + 1 at chart table 12 V Socket & 4 x 100 W Solar Panel
Additional Fees: Skipper & hostess
Departure/Arrival Port: Marsh Harbour
"Minimum trip duration for this boat is 3 days and prices will vary. Listed prices are for low - season only. Please inquire directly through "Message Owner" for exact pricing.
Usually this boat operates around Abaco, BS.
Although they’re a popular and sometimes crowded stop for cruise ships and visitors to the Bahamas, the Abaco Islands are a great place to experience the serenity and beauty of this stunning tropical landscape.
The wonderful thing about the Abaco Islands is the choice of things to do. Although most visitors come to the Bahamas to enjoy the weather, relaxing on a beach with a cool drink, there is more to this archipelago than resort hotels.