• 11.73 m / 38.5 ft. LOA
• 6.63 m / 21.8 ft. BEAM
• 1.2 m / 3.9 ft. DRAFT
• 2 x 265 L / 2 x 70 US Gal. Water Tank
• 300 L / 79.3 US Gal. Fuel Tank
• 2 x 30 hp Volvo's Engine
Features & Facilities:
• Amenities: Gas Stove Oven & 90L / 12V Freezer
• Accommodation: 4 Double bed, 2 Showers & 2 Toilets
• Passengers: 8 Recommended & 8 Maximum
• Sails: Main Sail Full - Battened, Roller Genoa & Lazy Jacks with Lazy Bag
• Deck: 1 in cockpit Fridge, 2 x 21 W Underwater, Lighting, Bimini, Cockpit Cushions, Cockpit Table, with hot/cold water Cockpit Shower, Electric Anchor Windlass, 1 for mainsail Electric Winch, Self-tailing winches, (not in Annapolis) Dinghy,
(not in Annapolis) Outboard Engine
• Navigation: GPS Plotter, Auto Pilot, Wind Instruments, Speed Log, Depth Sounder & VHF
• Facilities: 110V Hot Water, 110V Air Conditioning, Cabin Fans, Fusion with Bluetooth Radio & 2 Electric Toilet Pump
• Galley: 150 L Refrigerator & 60 L/h, 12V Watermaker
• Electric: 7.5KW, 110V Generator, 110V, 2000W Inverter, interior + exterior 12 V Socket & 3 x 90 W Solar Panel
Additional Fees: Skipper & hostess
Departure/Arrival Port: Marsh Harbour
Minimum trip duration for this boat is 3 days and prices will vary. Please inquire directly through "Message Owner" for exact pricing.
Usually this boat operates around Abaco, BS.
The Abacos and their amazing arc of cays are a must on a sailor’s wishlist of Bahamas sailing vacations. Easily accessible by plane to Marsh Harbour or Treasure Cay, these striking islands are ideal for a week-long yachting adventure or daily trips on one of Sailo’s Abaco, Bahamas boat rentals or catamaran charters. Set sail on your weekly yacht charter from Marsh Harbour to Man-O-War, then down to Elbow Cay and back to base. Read on to get inspired and start planning your next sailing trip in the Bahamas!