• 11.73 m / 38.5 ft. LOA
• 6.63 m / 21.8 ft. BEAM
• 1.2 m / 3.9 ft. DRAFT
• 2 x 265 L / 2 x 70 US Gal. Water Tank
• 300 L / 79.3 US Gal. Fuel Tank
• 2 x 30 hp Volvo's Engine
Features & Facilities:
• Amenities: Gas Stove Oven & 90L / 12V Freezer
• Accommodation: 4 Double bed, 2 Showers & 2 Toilets
• Passengers: 8 Recommended & 8 Maximum
• Sails: Main Sail Full - Battened, Roller Genoa & Lazy Jacks with Lazy Bag
• Deck: 1 in cockpit Fridge, 2 x 21 W Underwater, Lighting, Bimini, Cockpit Cushions, Cockpit Table, with hot/cold water Cockpit Shower, Electric Anchor Windlass, 1 for mainsail Electric Winch, Self-tailing winches, (not in Annapolis) Dinghy,
(not in Annapolis) Outboard Engine
• Navigation: GPS Plotter, Auto Pilot, Wind Instruments, Speed Log, Depth Sounder & VHF
• Facilities: 110V Hot Water, 110V Air Conditioning, Cabin Fans, Fusion with Bluetooth Radio & 2 Electric Toilet Pump
• Galley: 150 L Refrigerator & 60 L/h, 12V Watermaker
• Electric: 7.5KW, 110V Generator, 110V, 2000W Inverter, interior + exterior 12 V Socket & 3 x 90 W Solar Panel
Additional Fees: Skipper & hostess
Departure/Arrival Port: Marsh Harbour
Minimum trip duration for this boat is 3 days and prices will vary. Please inquire directly through "Message Owner" for exact pricing.
Usually this boat operates around Nassau, BS.
Visitors to the Bahamas will often pass through its capital city at least once. It’s easy to make the most of your stay, by exploring the nearby islands and tropical beaches with a Sailo boat rental from Nassau.
The vibrant capital of the Bahamas is home to resort hotels, cruise ship ports and all the trappings of a modern city. But don’t let that scare you off! There is plenty to do in Nassau and the city makes the perfect base to explore some of the more secluded islands.