• 11.73 m / 38.5 ft. LOA
• 6.63 m / 21.8 ft. BEAM
• 1.2 m / 3.9 ft. DRAFT
• 2 x 265 L / 2 x 70 US Gal. Water Tank
• 300 L / 79.3 US Gal. Fuel Tank
• 2 x 30 hp Volvo's Engine
Features & Facilities:
• Amenities: Gas Stove Oven & 90L / 12V Freezer
• Accommodation: 4 Double bed, 2 Showers & 2 Toilets
• Passengers: 8 Recommended & 8 Maximum
• Sails: Main Sail Full - Battened, Roller Genoa & Lazy Jacks with Lazy Bag
• Deck: 1 in cockpit Fridge, 2 x 21 W Underwater, Lighting, Bimini, Cockpit Cushions, Cockpit Table, with hot/cold water Cockpit Shower, Electric Anchor Windlass, 1 for mainsail Electric Winch, Self-tailing winches, (not in Annapolis) Dinghy,
(not in Annapolis) Outboard Engine
• Navigation: GPS Plotter, Auto Pilot, Wind Instruments, Speed Log, Depth Sounder & VHF
• Facilities: 110V Hot Water, 110V Air Conditioning, Cabin Fans, Fusion with Bluetooth Radio & 2 Electric Toilet Pump
• Galley: 150 L Refrigerator & 60 L/h, 12V Watermaker
• Electric: 7.5KW, 110V Generator, 110V, 2000W Inverter, interior + exterior 12 V Socket & 3 x 90 W Solar Panel
Additional Fees: Skipper & hostess
Departure/Arrival Port: Marsh Harbour
Minimum trip duration for this boat is 3 days and prices will vary. Please inquire directly through "Message Owner" for exact pricing.
Usually this boat operates around Abaco, BS.
Although they’re a popular and sometimes crowded stop for cruise ships and visitors to the Bahamas, the Abaco Islands are a great place to experience the serenity and beauty of this stunning tropical landscape.
The wonderful thing about the Abaco Islands is the choice of things to do. Although most visitors come to the Bahamas to enjoy the weather, relaxing on a beach with a cool drink, there is more to this archipelago than resort hotels.