• 11.73 m / 38 ft. LOA
• 6.63 m / 21.7 ft. BEAM
• 1.2 m / 3.9 ft. DRAFT
• 2 x 265 L / 2 x 70 US Gal. Water Tank
• 300 L / 79.3 US Gal. Fuel Tank
• 2 x 30 hp Volvo's Engine
Features & Facilities:
• Amenities: 90L / 12V Freezer
• Accommodation: 3 Double bed, Convertible Saloon Table Double, 2 Showers, 2 Toilets
• Passengers: 6 Recommended & 8 Maximum
• Sails: Main Sail Full - Battened, Roller Genoa & Lazy Jacks with Lazy Bag
• Deck: Bimini, Cockpit Cushions, Cockpit Table
Cockpit Shower, Electric Anchor Windlass, Self-tailing winches, Dinghy, Outboard Engine & 2 Swimming ladder
• Navigation: Garmin GPS Plotter, Garmin Auto Pilot, Garmin Wind Instruments, Garmin Speed Log, Garmin Depth Sounder & Garmin VHF
• Facilities: 110V Hot Water, 110V Air Conditioning & Cabin Fans
• Galley: Gas Stove Oven & Refrigerator
• Electric: 7.5KW / 110V Generator, 110V, 2000W Inverter & 12 V Socket
Additional Fees: Skipper & hostess
Departure/Arrival Port: Marsh Harbour
Minimum trip duration for this boat is 3 days and prices will vary. Please inquire directly through "Message Owner" for exact pricing.
Usually this boat operates around Abaco, BS.
Although they’re a popular and sometimes crowded stop for cruise ships and visitors to the Bahamas, the Abaco Islands are a great place to experience the serenity and beauty of this stunning tropical landscape.
The wonderful thing about the Abaco Islands is the choice of things to do. Although most visitors come to the Bahamas to enjoy the weather, relaxing on a beach with a cool drink, there is more to this archipelago than resort hotels.