No matter how far inland we live, there’s something about the sea that calls to us. It’s wide. It’s deep. It’s blue. It’s a canvas upon which we can paint adventures we otherwise can't-do on dry land. Worried about not having your own yacht? No need to worry! We have the solution for you at very affordable cost. Climb aboard and explore the Bahamas with a small group of fellow adventurers to discover your destination’s every isolated cove, pristine beach, and secluded coastal village. Billions of years ago, we emerged from the sea. Isn’t it time you went back?
• 12.80 m LOA
• 7.70 m BEAM
• 1.25 m DRAFT
• 300 L Water Tank
• 300 L Fuel Tank
Features & Faclties:
• AMENITIES: 3 burner Gas Stove Oven & 100 L freezer
• ACCOMMODATION: 3 Double bed, Convertible Saloon Table Double, 3 Showers, 3 Toilets & 1 Forepeak Cabin Single
• PASSENGERS: 6 Recommended & 9 Maximum
• SAILS: Main Sail battened, Roller Genoa & Lazy Jacks with Lazy Bag
• DECK: 1 in cockpit Fridge, Teak deck in cockpit, bimini, Cockpit Cushions + lounge cushions, Cockpit Speakers, coffee table Cockpit Table, Cockpit Shower, Electric Anchor Windlass, 2 Electric Winch, dinghy, Outboard Engine & Swimming ladder
• NAVIGATION: B&G GPS Plotter, B&G Auto Pilot, B&G Wind Instruments, B&G Speed Log, B&G Depth Sounder, B&G VHF & B&G Radar
• FACILITIES: USB Socket in cabins, Air Conditioning, Cabin Fans, Fusion Radio, 3 Electric Toilet Pump, Galley, 110V Microwave, Electric Fridge 12V, Electric, 13.5 Kva / 110V Generator, 40 amp Battery Charger & 12v/110v, 2000 va Inverter
Additional Fees: Skipper & hostess
Departure/Arrival Port: Marsh Harbour
Minimum trip duration for this boat is 3 days and prices will vary. Please inquire directly through "Message Owner" for exact pricing.
Usually this boat operates around Abaco, BS.
Although they’re a popular and sometimes crowded stop for cruise ships and visitors to the Bahamas, the Abaco Islands are a great place to experience the serenity and beauty of this stunning tropical landscape.
The wonderful thing about the Abaco Islands is the choice of things to do. Although most visitors come to the Bahamas to enjoy the weather, relaxing on a beach with a cool drink, there is more to this archipelago than resort hotels.