Liquid Assets is the newest luxury yacht in NYC. Docked 5 mins from the Statue of Liberty in beautiful Brooklyn Bridge Park, you will be in the New York Harbor within minutes of departing. No need to drive all the way to South Brooklyn, Connecticut or the Bronx for pickup - we are right in the Harbor, in the newest Marina in NYC.
HALF DAY (4 hours) = $ 2250 + TIP
FULL DAY ( 8 hours) = $ 4500 + TIP
SUNSET CRUISE OPTION (2 hours). = $ 2,000. Beautiful sunset tour around NYC Harbor including Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, Midtown Manhattan, and Brooklyn Bridge. Ability to anchor in the Harbor to enjoy a glass of champagne with an incredible view of NYC from our beautiful yacht.
This 46´ Searay Flybridge Yacht is ready to take you to the best locations in New York. The Yacht offers Bluetooth connection, fully loaded JL Audio surround sound system with subwoofer, four television sets and is equipped with the finest interior design for your best experience. The Yacht is also equipped with 2 separate cabins with en-suite showers, a full kitchen, espresso machine, two refrigerators and Wi-Fi
- Professional U.S. Coast Guard licensed captain
- First Mate (we always have a crew of 2 for service and safety!)
- Clean Luxury Towels
- Bottled Water, Ice
- Cups, Plates, Utensils, and Napkins
You can bring whatever food and drinks you would like, alcoholic drinks are fine (we request NO RED DRINKS of any kind please!), and we have plenty of space in the coolers and cabin! Our captains are experienced, professional, and fun! We adhere to all USCG rules, have all required safety equipment aboard, and have all proper licenses and insurance.
Possible trip destinations:
1. Sightseeing tour of the New York Harbor
2. Statue of Liberty
3. Ellis Island
4. Brooklyn, Manhattan, Williamsburg Bridges
5. Scenic skyline tour of Downtown and Midtown Manhattan
6. Hudson River cruise past the island of Manhattan and up the Hudson River to West Point Military Academy
7. Swimming excursion to Far Rockaway, Breezy Point and Sandy Hook NJ.
8. Stops can include lunch at waterfront restaurants at various locations.
Usually this boat operates around Brooklyn, .
New York City looks great from the ground, but that view from the water is something else! Jump aboard a Sailo boat rental from the Big Apple and experience the thrill of the sea - and snap plenty of incredible pictures. Sailing in NYC is a must on your summer bucket list, whether you are visiting or a New Yorker.
It might not be the first thing you think of when finding things to do in New York City, but renting a boat for a full day or just a few hours is a truly memorable experience.