Starting from Pounda Paros or Antiparos island nearby is a tiny, calm with golden bays and turquoise waters that form a small paradise.This complex of 5 little tropic islands, with crystal blue waters and sandy beach under the name < Pantalonisia & Tigani islands> belonging since 1994 in the prefecture of Naxos. We have our first swim break at the blue lagoon water and continue our cruise to the most beautiful islands << the lesser Cyclades>> consindered since the Prehistoric Era the center of Cycladic civilization.
Continuing we cruise to Iraklia for those seeking peace and quiet, the lonely west island in the group of four (Iraklia – Shinousa & Koufonisi twins). Stop at Agios Georgios bay for some coffee and a walkup the alleys to meet Livadi beach & enjoy swimming. We continue to secret spot small beaches at Shinousa Island the loveliest and most agricultural of the Little Cyclades, hilly but easy walking. You can sight see cattle, goats & sheep for the once alternative than snorkeling.
Next destination Koufonisia Islands. First stop at Lower Koufonissi, the golden sand and crystal clear waters with their unique color give an aura of magic from the island back in you. Koufonissi also offers small bays where sometimes you’re completely alone such as -natural private Jacuzzi lagoons- caves to swim through & exciting rock formations on which to lie down and read a good book. Natual beauty and serenity.
After a full two hour brake we continue to Big Koufonisi (heading north-east) at bay Pori with the flat waters and tranquil atmosphere. This beach can provide a variety from walking and enjoying life or traditional Greek food from two near the water restaurants.
Leave dessert to God as will serve sunset on the way back.
• The boats can be supplied with food and drinks from the mini market which is located on our premises. Ice supply and ice blocks are available so as to enable the prolonged use of the cooler.
• Marine equipment and accessories store is found in our premises with a wide range of marine outfits.
In the event of cancellation of the charter by the Charterer, for any reason, the following cancellation policy will apply depending on the time-interval between the booking confirmation and the cancellation date:
• Policy of "Dossier's expenses" (150 Euro minimum) will be applied for bookings cancelled in time period up to 90 days prior to boat embarkation.
• Cancellation fee of 30% of the total charter fee, for bookings cancelled within a period from booking to 60 days prior to boat embarkation.
• Cancellation fee of 50% of the total charter fee, for bookings cancelled within a period of 60-50 days prior to boat embarkation.
• Cancellation fee of 80% of the total charter fee, for bookings cancelled within a period of 50 - 30 days prior to boat embarkation.
• Cancellation fee of 100% of the total charter fee, for bookings cancelled within a period of 30 days prior to boat embarkation.
In case that the yacht under cancellation is re-chartered to another charterer for the same period and under the same conditions, only the dossier expenses will be charged.
In case of inability to return the boat at the agreed date, time and place for any reason, including bad weather, the renter is responsible for the charge of extra rental day if needed, captain, overnight, f&b and extra gasoline.
What To Bring:
• A valid passport or ID
• A valid credit card (we accept Visa & MasterCard) in order to pay the rental amount
• A fully charged mobile to communicate in any case (or emergency).
Member since March 2018
I love to spend as much time as possible in and around the water! I was born and raised in Greece, one of the most beautiful countries around the world, and have been around boats and water activities my whole life!
Our team, enjoy meeting new clients and doing everything we can to provide an amazing boating experience for people visiting Greece or just a fun, relaxing time for those people who live here and just want to get out and enjoy all the amazing waters and secret spots this place has to offer!
Usually this boat operates around , GR.