Get lost in the luxury and comfort of this ultimate catamaran! The ultimate catamaran is exclusively launched to provide a fantastic experience on the water and while moored. Being spacious and comfortable it provides life-long memories to you and your friends and family. Lucia 40 is a true revolution in her class. No other sailing catamaran of her size has the fabulous living space of the Lucia 40, which includes a luminous saloon, generous cabins, expansive 12m2 cockpit, and a decadent lounge area on the bow that spans more than 3m2! She boasts 3 cabins/2 heads and has the largest Owner’s suite available in her class. Beautifully appointed, the Lucia 40 has all the contemporary conveniences you need for carefree cruising, so you can relax in comfort while experiencing the catamaran’s impressive performance at sea.
DRAFT: 3′ 9″
ENGINES: Volvo 2 x 30hp
FUEL: 80 gal
WATER: 140 gal
Hot Water Heater
Air Conditioning x 3 zones & Generator
3 Cabins & 2 Electric Head (Freshwater flush)
Convertible Salon Table/Extra Berth
Classic Main with Stack pack, Lazy Jacks and Furling Genoa
Garmen, GPS Chart Plotter, Radar, Autopilot, AIS, VHF, Instruments
Electric Winch for Main and Electric Windlass
3 Burner Stove, Oven, & Microwave
Fusion Stereo with 4 Speakers
2 Door Fridge and Freezer
US Coast Guard Required Safety Gear
Chart & Cruising Guide
• Captain = $250 Day Sail; $300 overnight
• Transfers to or from airport/base-airport
• $50 one time turn around fee
• $50 USD per day Damage Waiver or 11% tax added to the total.
• 30 days prior: ($500 USD) $150 USD is retained, $350 USD applied towards a future charter within 24 months from the date of cancellation. 30 days or less – no refund.
• Charters will not be canceled due to inclement weather or rain. However, if a named windstorm occurs, the charter fee will be prorated at 50% if refunded in cash or 100% if left on deposit towards the next charter.
• We will help you on and off our docks at the start and the end of your charter. Upon your return, we will meet you at the Annapolis City Marina, where you will pump out and refuel. Our dock hand will take you and your boat back to the slip.
Damage Deposit & Detectible:
The charter captain is responsible for 100% of all damages done to the vessel while it is in his care and custody. There is a $1,500 USD damage deductible waiver payable at the office upon check out. This fee is returned after a satisfactory check in with no damage or missing equipment. There is a $50 USD per day damage waiver “buy-down” fee which is mandatory on all charters. This is a fee charged so that charters do not have to put up the 2% insurance deductible security deposit on the vessel.
For availability & more details please inquire directly through "Message Owner".
Usually this boat operates around Annapolis, .