This gulet, totally refitted in 2017 is the best edition of the famous Bodrum design yachts. She is 39 meters (128 ft ) long with an epoxy laminated mahogany hull, and full of amenities.
She has 5 cabins providing accommodation for up to 10 guests in the pure luxury.
Her captain and the 5 other crew are ready, willing and able to serve you and your loved ones, friends with utmost attention and make sure you have an unforgettable charter holiday.
• Builder: Bodrum / Cd Yatcifilik
• Designer: Bodrum Kartas Yacht design
• Year: 2007/total refit 2017
• Construction: Epoxy Laminated Wood (Mahogany)
• Length: 128'/39M
• Beam: 29'
• Draft: 14'
• Cruise Speed: 13 Knots
• Max speed: 12 Knots
• Sail Area: 718m2
• Engines: 2 X 450 Cummins
• Generators: 2 X 40KW Soley 35
• 22,5 KW Generator
• Each Cabin equipped with A/C individual controls
• Shower Units in Bathrooms
• TV & DVD & Sonos Music System
• Sattelite TV, Internet in Cabins & Salon
• 5,50m Zodiac w/ with 100 HP Mercury
• 3,15m Service Boatw/ 9,9 HP Mercury engine
WATER SPORTS AMENITIES:
• 2 X SUP
• 2 X Canoe ( 1 for 1 +1 for 2)
• Water Ski, Children and Adults
• Fishing equipment
• Snorkel Gear
• July/August: €6,500
• June/September: €6,000
• May/October: €5,000
• When cruising Croatian waters a 13% VAT is applicable to the number of days in Croatia.
• No VAT applies to cruising in Montenegro.
• Port Fees start at €1000 basic costs to cover transit. ck in and out procedures and customs fees. when itinerary and ports of calls determined addt'l port fees will be determined during cruise part of the APA
• Fuel for Watersports is charged according to use. APA
• Food can be customized to your desires and priced at cost, OR Half Board and Full Board options are available under Add-Ons. If HB or FB taken will adjust APA % for Marina fees etc.
• Under no circumstances are guests allowed to cook themselves. The chefs are there to provide the service and guests are welcome to lend a hand if desired.
• Alcohol is extra at cost plus delivery fees if needed.
• Gratuity for crew is customary.
• This vessel is also available in Montenegro
APA - 25.00% of booking price
Member since May 2018
A Californian who fell in love with the Eastern Med, I've been a yacht charter broker for 22 years. I specialize in voyages in and around Greece, Turkey, Croatia, and Sicily as I love the gulet style of yachts of those regions. I offer a choice of yachts which appeal to families, groups of friends, couples and business groups. Perhaps the most pleasurable part of my job is putting together the cruise itineraries, menus and activities which make for that perfect holiday on the sea.See full profile
Usually this boat operates around , ME.